We’re looking for talented graduates to lead our business in the future. Interested in continuing to write Coca‑Cola's success story day after day with pioneering spirit and staying power, passion, and enthusiasm?
What does it offer you?
Our 18-month Management Trainee Program aims to spot talent, foster it and develop trainees into our managers of tomorrow. At Coca‑Cola HBC Switzerland you will be thrown into the deep end right from day one and learn to find your feet in a dynamic environment. You will take responsibility, whether for individual areas of activity or entire projects. During your trainee programme, you will experience working in different departments and gain a wealth of experience
Where could you work?
Commercial: Sales Force, Channel Marketing, Key Account Management, Business Performance and Planning, Business Development
Supply Chain: Cold Drink Operations, Production Planning, Procurement, Plant/Engineering Dietlikon or Vals, Sustainability, Customer Logistics
Finance: Operations Finance, Commercial Finance, Finance Projects
Human Resources: HR Business Partner, Talent & Organisational Development / HR Marketing, Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits
Public Affairs & Communications: Corporate Communications, Campaign Management, Corporate Social Responsibility, PR, Internal & External Communications
All options include a three-month cross-department assignment which will enable you to further expand your network and knowledge in a truly beneficial way. Your first step on the career ladder will also be accompanied by a development programme tailored specifically to your needs. Each trainee receives professional support and advice from a member of the senior management team, with regular discussions with members of the top management team. Indeed, it won’t be long until you hold your first presentation in front of this board.
Even though we work hard, you will notice one thing about the way we work day in, day out: Coca‑Cola brands represent fun and enjoyment.
- 15 enthusiastic young people are graduating from the Management Trainee Program in 2017
- 5 different areas to apply for
Are you right for Coca‑Cola HBC?
- Do you like to show initiative and take responsibility right from the outset?
- Are you looking for something that will challenge you and do you want to get to know various areas of our company?
- Are you a team player and do you want to contribute to Coca‑Cola’s success with your energy and dedication?
- Are you eager to learn, ready for personal promotion and do you want to develop quickly?
- Do you identify with the Coca‑Cola brand – famous the world over and produced in Switzerland?
Your CV says:
- Completed studies, ideally with a Master’s degree (university/college degree gained no longer than 18 months ago)
- Initial work experience in a relevant field
- Excellent written and spoken German and English (min. advanced level); French advantageous
- Very good analytical skills as well as a conceptual and results-driven way of thinking and acting
What might your career look like?
After a year on our Management Trainee Program, your development potential will be recorded in the Development Center and potential career paths determined. However, your development won't stand still even after completing the program: various development tools such as development programs for potential managers will support your progression and lay the basis for your long-term career. The path your career takes ultimately depends on you. To help, Coca‑Cola HBC Switzerland will offer you the best opportunities.
How is the application process structured?
- Select your Management Trainee position at Search and apply for jobs and complete the online application
- First we will conduct a Skype/telephone interview with you
- Following that, we will invite you to an Assessment Centre
Ready to make it happen? Apply online for your Management Trainee position.