We’re looking for talented graduates and the next generation of Coca‑Cola HBC leaders. Interested in continuing to write Coca‑Cola's success story day after day with pioneering spirit and staying power, passion, and enthusiasm?
What does it offer you?
Our 24-month Management Trainee Program - a job, not an internship - Designed for talented graduates to challenge them to grow into Coca‑Cola HBC’s next generation of leaders. Fast tracks you through learning our business and industry, providing you: opportunities to lead important and impactful projects, understand all different sides of the business through rotational assignments or projects, access to mentoring and coaching by leaders, a chance to grow in your job. Gives unique value of being part of an international community of Management Trainees across Coca‑Cola HBC: to share and learn from
Where could you work?
Commercial: Sales Force, Key Account Management, Marketing and Commercial Excellence
Supply Chain: Production Planning, Procurement, Quality, Plant/Engineering Dietlikon or Vals, Customer Logistics
Finance: Operations Finance, Commercial Finance, Financial Controlling & Business Planning
Human Resources: HR Business Partner, Talent Development, Organizational Development / Employer Branding, Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits
Public Affairs & Communications: Corporate Communications, Campaign Management, Corporate Social Responsibility, PR, Internal & External Communications
Business Solution & Systems|IT: Country BSS, Group BSS, international assignment
Are you right for Coca‑Cola HBC?
- Actively participate in the RISE programme (on-the-job tasks, peer learning, mentoring and training assigned)
- Work on assignments related to the role in a particular function
- Participate or lead departmental and cross-functional business projects (on project basis or as full rotation to other departments)
- Take full responsibility with planning and organizing activities related to your assignment, as well as delivery of assigned objectives, projects and results
- Collaborate, develop and maintain relationships with colleagues from own team, other departments, mentors, project sponsors - while proactively seeking feedback
- Actively propose process and business improvements
- Take full ownership and charge over your development
Your CV says:
- You have recently graduated from University (not longer than 18 months) or are in your final year of studies about to graduate
- You have initial work experience in the relevant field you are applying for
- Excellent written and spoken German and English
- You’re volunteering or taking an active role in student organizations, sports or have another amazing interest that you pursue
What might your career look like?
After a year on our Management Trainee Program a career discussion will take place. The next assignments and a possible career path will be discussed. However, your development won't stand still even after completing the program: various development tools such as development programs for potential managers will support your progression and lay the basis for your long-term career.
The path your career takes ultimately depends on you. To help, Coca‑Cola HBC Switzerland will offer you the best opportunities.
How is the application process structured?
- Select your Management Trainee position at Search and apply for jobs and complete the online application
- First we will conduct a Skype/telephone interview with you
- Following that, we will invite you to an Assessment Centre
Ready to make it happen? Apply online for your Management Trainee position.
Do you want to get ready for the workforce? Visit our Youth Empowered Digital Hub!