Are you ready to start an exciting and varied apprenticeship at Coca‑Cola HBC Switzerland? Take the opportunity and get some precious work experience with us.
What do we offer?
Currently, 16 young people are doing an apprenticeship at Coca‑Cola HBC Switzerland.
We offer the following apprenticeships:
Business administration specialist (E and M profile)
Do you like variety? During your apprenticeship, you will be in direct contact with our customers and deal with everything they can throw at you.
Do you like to pile things high? As a logistics specialist, you will take receipt of delivered goods, check them, and book them into the computer system. Using fork-lift trucks, you will store the goods.
Do you have a creative streak? At our company, you will work both in the workshop and outside the business. You will design, produce, and install signage and products for internal and external advertising.
What do we expect from you?
Are you determined to learn new things? Are you happy to take responsibility and show initiative? Make it happen and apply!
Send your application electronically or by post (preferably electronically) to Chiara Decarolis:
- Electronically per email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post: Coca‑Cola HBC Switzerland, Chiara Decarolis, Stationsstrasse 33, 8306 Brüttisellen
Your complete set of application documents must include:
- Covering letter
- CV (including telephone number and email address)
- Up-to-date references
- Multicheck for specific apprenticeship (compulsory)
- Appraisals, if available (e.g. taster apprenticeship reports)